Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Life.....I guess

My name is Jaleel. My birthday is February 16th. I love to play soccer. I enjoy being random and hanging out with my friends. I like to joke around and create awkward acronyms. I have a majority of different names. I enjoy playing video games and taking long and unnecessary naps. My laziness holds me back from true greatness. I have had 2 cats and a hamster. I'm good at most sports but I prefer to stick with soccer. People think that I should join the track team because I can run and jump really high, but I don't want to because I don't care about track.....at all.

I'm actually a very shy person, but I try not to show it. I enjoy making new friends. If I don't talk to you it's either because I don't like you, i don't know you, or I secretly like you. I'm usually in jubilant mood, but I'll get really mad if you purposely try to instigate. Ironically enough, I like to instigate to see how people will react.

If you have a facebook, I'm one of the few people that won't add you if I don't know you. Then again, I've known people, but refused to add them because I don't like them. The hardest thing that I've ever had to do was probably write pages upon pages for biology. People think I'm smart, even though I don't really think so. I was my class's Valedictorian (no big deal). I'm constantly stressed out, whether it be relevant or frivolous.

2 comments:

  1. oooh jaleel, you and your nicknames..
    why didn't you try out for soccer again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't feel like committing to a team. I guess there's next year though

    ReplyDelete