Thursday, December 2, 2010

An original mediocre poem By: Mwah

Christmas Poem

It December freezing and cold
I just need a nice toasty friend to hold.
It'd be nice if didn't have to go
Or maybe I should grow a nice ol' afro.
No more soccer with kool friends
Because of the stupid weather, it ends.
Oh snap no more going-out to eat
Dang mane look at my feet.
Always snowing, always white
I puke at the freezing site.
Snow is kool to look at
But not as kool as a rat.
I have to wear heavy winter jackets
And even work on these winter-break packets.
Can't wait til Christmas. It'll be great
Still it is the snow that I hate.
Christmas and my tree
Are all I wanna see.
Christmas food is what I want.
Do a ridiculous dance and I'll taunt.
A golden snowflake sitting in the wing.
I'll get it because I'm the King.
Christmas carols and fruit cakes
Presents apparels forgiveness sakes.
I wish you a merry holiday
Is all this dude has to say.

2 comments:

  1. Very creative and random at the same time. Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny and has some random things in it.

    ReplyDelete