Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful for redone

       There are a vast majority things that I am thankful for, but there are probably far more things that I am NOT thankful for. Due to the title of the Blog, I will have to redo this blog because I simply listed everything that I disliked within my last blog so try your best to endure this arduous tale.
 
       If I had to be thankful for one person in the class, it'd have to be................ I have no idea. I'll just same that I'm thankful for everyone because I talk to about half of the class, and I don't see how I could really put one particular character on a higher pedestal. For this reason, I will say that I'm thankful for those people that I talk to. I am thankful for Justin (that's not even your real name) for being cool during American Lit & Chemistry. I'm thankful for Lina for being Lina (idk). I'm thankful for Miles for helping me understand the reading & for playing soccer with me & my mexicans haha. I'm thankful for Brittany despite the fact that she doesn't help me in Spanish or Trig because she's SELFISH! I'm thankful for Berenice for being sum1 I culd always make laugh, and share our hatred towards our old Survey Lit teacher. Being thankful is a lot of work so I'm gonna end it here

2 comments:

  1. Your first Thankful For blog was very... thorough. The funniest part was the one about your brother stealing your air. And for this blog: go soccer & mexicans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is about the people you ARE thankful for but I still liked the blog where it was about the people you AREN'T thankful for better.

    ReplyDelete