Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Outcast. Society Gone Wrong. (Us vs Them)

         Society is corruption. Corruption is bad. Bad is evil. Evil is Beiber. Beiber is the one and only person to not hit puberty. Well, wait what? Ok back on track. Society can be seen as either corrupt or righteous. These are dependent on who resides within the community, and how it runs overall. In a bright community, technological advances are seen and other positive a factors, such as maybe further diversity or fertility in people, or perhaps the introduction of foeign foods. While a corrupt government or society would have the generally negative ideals. The government may steal from it's citizens and the encouragement of violence are examples. In the long run however, society is always split.
           Division in our society doesn't necessarily mean that the town is against itself (internally). When poeple ultimately decide that something should be changed they protest to get what they see as being right. One not so good example is after eighth when I was with my mexican friends. So basically we split into teams & I am forced to do battle with Miguel Murillo (I'm his best friend at school, but he's like my 3rd best friend). So anyways I was "NOOOOOO," and yeah. Support from outside parties may also intervene to turn the tide of a conflict within a group's favor or make it even more one-sided. My example is Wednesday after school. Me, Gio, Logan/Carlos vs Vivi, Miguel, and Mauricio. Well 1st of all I'm basically the only one that actually plays soccer (Gio plays but isn't good). Everyone on their team plays soccer regularly, so before we started playing I knew we'd lose. So after they're dominating 10-5, BeJohn (Bianca) comes in and makes my team's dilemma even worse so that was a bad day.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your argument haha =p and hi =]
    i also remember hearing this story.xD

    ReplyDelete