Thursday, November 18, 2010

Life as a Prost-------Plow

Ok, I found out about this at the last minute, so I don't want any criticism.

     I don't really know what a plow is, but I'll wing it. A plow is some tool used in the moving of the soil for sowing. If I were a plow, I'd be a very dirty plow because I'd probably be all overworked and stressed out about when I would get washed and shtuffs. I wouldn't really like being a plow because I have a feeling I'd be one of the unlucky ones that has to be used at 5 a.m until 10 p.m. Ideally, I would prefer to be a tractor because they go vrooom vroooom everywhere. I feel like if I happened to be a plow, I would be on a show liike Bob the Builder except it won't get any views because people, such as myself don't know gardening techniques.
       As a plow, I would have a lot of BIG dreams like not being used or maybe being lost or something because work is not my forte. My motto is "the best work is no work." I believe in hard-work paying off, but why should I care if I'm a plow. Just sayin. According to my knowledgeable farm equipment influenced common sense, as a plow, I don't get to sit at the table for supper. That's just messed up. Work me like a hebrew slave, and don't feed me. I got you. Being such a useful but pretty much unknown tool would either grant me vast popularity with my fellow hosehold utensils (I can be used in the stead of a fork :] ) or I woud be seen with an unparalleled enmity by my fellow cotton picker-----I mean tools *cough* *cough*.
      Moral of this story, who uses plows anymore!
















*Post After learning what a plow is

       Well now I know what a plow is. If I were a plow, I would feel angry at the world because I hate snow, and they would have me out there everyday on that serene abomination. I feel like plows wouldn't be needed if people could fly. That way, I'd be a Chimera or some super crazy phoenix and we would all be happy. Chimeras are lion, goat, snake trhings, but I'd be so awesome that I'd be part eagle. I would definitely be just NASTY (NASTY meaning beasty meaning crazy awesome).
       I feel like this blog wasn't supposed to be about soul animals, but it got there. Is this a good thing. HECK YEAH!
      Moral of this short add-on, plows got nothin on Chimeras!...............or Phoenixes or Phoenixes or whatever. :]

1 comment:

  1. Kind of came here on a recommendation and my random surfing while procrastinating on break.

    I personally think you're insane. Yes, plows have the worst lives. They get pushed around and overworked and whatnot. I thought it was hilarious of you to do that. I'll have to use you as an example of ranting. >< Apparently, my thing is all rants.

    The last part was really random. The chimera part confused me at first but then I had to read it again.

    'Serene Abomination'. Now that's a phrase you don't hear every day.

    ReplyDelete